[Digikam-devel] Find Duplicates: exclude or include albums?

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Thu Jun 11 10:31:36 BST 2009

I have some problems with the AlbumSelectCombobox:

When you move the mouse over the albumtree in there, the view begins to scroll
sometimes, like when you are using the mouse wheel.
This is also true for the advanced search dialog, so I guess it is not my
setup but a general problem.

Marcel,

any idea what could be wrong here? It is sometimes hard to select an album
when the view just scrolls around.
I have looked at the code, but still all this modelview stuff is a bit strange
for me :D

Andi