[Digikam-devel] [Kde-imaging] digiKam 0.10.0-rc1 and kipi-plugins 0.2.0-rc1 tarballs tomorow morning...

Luka Renko lure at kubuntu.org
Tue Jan 20 19:46:51 GMT 2009

On Tuesday 20 January 2009 19:25:09 Gilles Caulier wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I plan to build tarballs tomorow morning. It's fine for all ?

This is not completely related to thie release, but there is real concern with
Adobe SDK license that is included as part of DNG Converter in KIPI-Plugins:
https://launchpad.net/bugs/319230

How should this be handled properly?
I am currently considering of changing kipi-plugins to not include DNG
Converter and ship DNG Converter as separate source package as into Ubuntu
multiverse (restricted licenses).

Regards,
Luka