[Digikam-devel] Shortcut problem in KDE 4.2

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Fri Jan 9 09:25:55 GMT 2009

I just noticed something:

I clicked in the caption text edit field in Caption/Tags tab. It contained a
text I wanted to delete, so I pressed CTRL+A and normally this would mark all
characters so I can delete them.
But instead it focused the iconview and selected all images in my album.

No wonder that I get the ambiguous warning, CTRL+A should work on the current
selected widget, not on the iconview alone.

Andi