[Digikam-devel] LibRaw 0.7.0-Alpha-0

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 06:57:26 GMT 2009

Alex,

It's very interresting. i will backport code to KDE tomorow. Today ay noon,
KDE code is branched (KDE4.2) and trunk become KDE 4.3 developement branch.
It perfect to put alpha code and start new test. Raw decoding Configuration
panel need to be adapted of course...

I CC digikam-devel mailing list for info. Perhaps some people will ask you
some questions. I will forward responses.

Best

Gilles Caulier