[Digikam-devel] qt 4.5, raster and digikam

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Mon Feb 9 21:56:07 GMT 2009

On Monday 09 February 2009 22:35:43 Mikolaj Machowski wrote:
> I don't know why but apart from SVG programs speed improvement is
> especially visible in digiKam.

Could be... rendering of thumbnails takes some time, this is also visible for
my Qt4.4.3 installation when using the old nvidia driver and the new 180.22.1
driver. With the old driver, digiKam feels like it is running on a C64 :-)
The new driver lets digikam fly. But I have those nasty artifacts again,
please nvidia fix this soon... I hate it... yesterday my whole screen became
pink :-) THIS is ugly!

Andi