[Digikam-devel] Slideshow actions in digiKam and KIPI

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Wed Feb 4 13:57:35 GMT 2009

I have patched digiKam to load all KIPI-Plugins into one collection. Only
MetadataEdit will have its own collection, since it has many actions. See
attached  screenshot.

What do you think?
If you don't like it I would still suggest to rename the Advanced Slideshow
plugin and create a dedicated actionCollection for the built-in slideshow.

Andi