[Digikam-devel] Warning : digiKam 1.1.0 planed at 31/01/2010

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 19:50:23 GMT 2009

Hi all,

Just to said that i plan to release digiKam with a short time now, as
kipi-plugins, without beta release between, if you is agree of course.

I won't to wait one year to see 1.1 (:=)))

I'm sure that a lots regressions will be found in 1.0 when it will
used in production.

So, for bug fix all is fine for me.

To introduce new big features or big commits, you must be sure that
nothing important is really broken.

If you is not sure, please ask in this room to introduce a new _short_
beta cycle, at least with one beta only.

But please, i would not to move a lots 1.1.0 dead line. We need to see
1.x stable in a short time. It's important.

Best