[Digikam-devel] digiKam and Showfoto 0.11 splash-screen contest : time to choose !

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Sun Apr 12 09:52:22 BST 2009

Yes, I can help you here.
But we should not do work twice :-) So we need some indexing of the images.
If I look at the blog entry, I would say we just number them from top left top
bottom right.

So I would start to do the items 41-54.
Should I do a digiKam and showFoto version? So we can easily see what is
working well with what logo?

Andi