[Digikam-devel] digiKam and Showfoto 0.11 splash-screen contest : time to choose !

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Sat Apr 11 21:47:11 BST 2009

Gilles,

I guess we need some transparent background for the status message when we use
the image of the peacock. The text will not be readable. We had this before
with the splash for 0.9.4.

For showFoto this would be nice:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/digikam/3400037784/
Although this here (http://www.flickr.com/photos/digikam/3423959084/) is funny
because it basically has the showfoto logo in it :-)

digiKam: http://www.flickr.com/photos/digikam/3401775414/

Andi