[Digikam-devel] [Kde-imaging] KDE code sprint for kde-imaging and digikam

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 10:27:33 BST 2008

2008/9/8 Angelo Naselli <anaselli at linux.it>

> domenica 07 settembre 2008 alle 19:05, Gilles Caulier ha scritto:
> > Ok course for me, date sound fine for me for the moment. I will back from
> > Marseille by train (400 Kms to Genoa)
> >
> > Gilles
> hmm i believe you're nearer than Andrea :)
>
> btw, there's a thing i'd like to understand. The event can't be too long,
> and
> that's ok and clear to me too. Anyway three days, means two night. Now
> the travel can take long, and that could take time to the first day, and
> the last
> of course, so the coding time will be reduced to one day and something more
> (almost two days, not more i believe). Is that ok?

Yes, you are right. This will reduce coding time to 2 days.

This is why we need to know exactly when contributor will come and back.

Other problem is to have an idea of cost of travel and accomodation for
KDE-ev.

We need to post here all questions in a template document. All contributors
fill the doc and return informations here