[Digikam-devel] [Kde-imaging] KDE code sprint for kde-imaging and digikam

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Mon Sep 8 09:24:11 BST 2008

domenica 07 settembre 2008 alle 19:05, Gilles Caulier ha scritto:
> Ok course for me, date sound fine for me for the moment. I will back from
> Marseille by train (400 Kms to Genoa)
>
> Gilles
hmm i believe you're nearer than Andrea :)

btw, there's a thing i'd like to understand. The event can't be too long, and
that's ok and clear to me too. Anyway three days, means two night. Now
the travel can take long, and that could take time to the first day, and the last
of course, so the coding time will be reduced to one day and something more
(almost two days, not more i believe). Is that ok?

Angelo