[Digikam-devel] [Kde-imaging] KDE code sprint for kde-imaging and digikam

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Sun Sep 7 12:07:15 BST 2008

Gilles Caulier wrote:
> !!! To everybody in these rooms (kde-imaging and digikam-devel) !!!
>
> We need to know avaibilities of people who are interrested by the event !
>
> PLEASE post a message in these rooms if 31/10 to 2/11 are fine for you
> to come in Italia...

Well these dates are fine for me. I've got plans later in November but
this weekend is fine.

That said, as I've not contributed code for quite some time, I'd feel a
little guilty taking up this offer. That said, I'm still very keen to
get the synchronisation stuff working well as because this has been on
my mind for so long, the lack of it is actually *stopping* me sharing my
photos with friends which in turn stops me *taking* them sometimes! It's
brutally ironic that my own lack of productivity is actually what is
holding me back!

But that aside, I think if we can get the ideas arranged prior to
meeting up we can have a very productive time and get a whole heap done :)

Col

--

Colin Guthrie
gmane(at)colin.guthr.ie