[Digikam-devel] [Kde-imaging] KDE code sprint for kde-imaging and digikam

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Sat Sep 6 18:49:39 BST 2008

sabato 06 settembre 2008, Aaron J. Seigo ha scritto:
> On Saturday 06 September 2008, Angelo Naselli wrote:
> > Aaron about accomodation, should that be done by us and payed
> > by kde, or anyone have to think about himself (always sponsored by kde)?
>
> usually we have the room booked by the people organizing and then KDE e.V.
> pays for the accomodation.
Ok, sounds good, i need to check if i can find help for that here then.

> for that to happen, however, a proposal with details needs to be sent to kde-
> ev-board at kde dot org so the board can approve the request properly.
>
> i already spoke to Gilles about this on irc the other day =)
eh eh, yes he told me that yestarday, but i have another thing to ask you for
anyway :) Should the proposal contains the accomodation prize? because again
i should know how many and when tp find the hotels or any other solution....

Gilles can we prepare it together? I believe you are the best one who can
get a good proposal, while i can add all about organization here.

> > Gilles told me about some of them:
>
> sounds great; will there be others there as well, such as perhaps someone from
> gwenview? krita?
Well i do hope Aurelien will join us either for kipi-plugins or for gwenview.

> > Anyway from 31/10 to 2/11 could be ok. Please add your preference so that
> > we can decide soon.
>
> well, i personally won't be attending. i just wanted to see some developer
> sprints happening for the kdegraphics applications community =)
:)

Angelo