[Digikam-devel] new digikam-0.9.x release?

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 13:39:37 BST 2008

(:=)))

Look NEWS file :

http://websvn.kde.org/branches/extragear/kde3/graphics/digikam/NEWS?revision=871869&view=markup

To be able to release 0.9.5 without any new features, we need to polish
Editor Tool. I think it's enough. Also, unforget that we need to do it also
in KDE4. This will be just a backport job...

I have already prepared a mail (not yet complete to explain what we need to
do exactly)... but i'm lost in Win32 compilation stuff dince one week. (very
interresting, but complex. Win32 is completly differrent env.)

Gilles