[Digikam-devel] Typo in digikam.po trunk kde3 and KD4

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Sat Mar 29 17:19:37 GMT 2008

Hi Gilles,

i don't have any problems downloading the code, but i can't compile

cmake digikam
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/gcc -- works
-- Check size of void*
-- Check size of void* - done
CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
/home/doerr/svn/trunk/extragear/graphics/digikam/digikam/CMakeLists.txt:91:
Unknown CMake command "KDE4_ADD_LIBRARY".
-- Configuring done

It looks like there are missing headers...

Oliver