[Digikam-devel] Translation Bug in 0.9.4 rc1

Oliver Dörr oliver at doerr-privat.de
Sat Jun 21 07:51:21 BST 2008

So why, where is no check in message from Thomas? He has send it to me
via mail (I believe using CCMAIL).

The proof-reading checking is missing and I've read it a few week ago
with my own eyes...

I hope that Thomas could clarify it. He had done the proof-reading and
checked it in. My local copy of the SVN that i checked out before my
holidays had also the proof-reading inside. After doing an svn up it was
gone and the reported bug was back.

To be honest, I did not know what happened. All I know is that the bug
was fixed a few weeks ago and that I could not even see the fix check-in
from Thomas in svnlog.

Oliver