[Digikam-devel] Translation Bug in 0.9.4 rc1

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Sat Jun 21 07:34:37 BST 2008

As far as I know, you can not delete a whole revision,
so there must be a logentry of what happened.
Even a revert would result in a new commit so this can be clearly seen.

Andi

http://websvn.kde.org/branches/extragear/kde3/graphics/digikam/PACKAGING?revision=789437&view=markup

http://websvn.kde.org/branches/extragear/kde3/graphics/digikam/release_digikam.rb?revision=821342&view=markup