[Digikam-devel] View image blank

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach at wp.pl
Mon Jul 21 16:52:20 BST 2008

Dnia Monday 21 of July 2008, Jasper Aorangi napisaƂ:
> I have completely removed and rebuilt the latest from svn,
>  With my old config (from digikam 0.10.0 months and months ago) the same
> problem persists
>  When removing my config and upon starting digikam using the existing
> database and images path
>  as-well-as when creating a new database and with different images path;
> Digikam starts alright (scans for images etc),
>  but only displays the welcome to digikam..new features... page. I can
> click on albums etc. but no thumbnails appear. So cant tell whether I
> can 'view' an image as no thumbs to click on.

Confirming this. When I update 0.10 version I often got the same
problem. Sometimes only restart is required, sometimes I need to kick
some KIO off - try searching eg. (yeah, I know - this is unacceptable
for long term but good enough for starting playing with digiKam).

m.