[Digikam-devel] digikam 0.10.0 svn build error -- greycstoration and cimg (again)

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 15:46:57 BST 2008

Tim,

Thanks for the response. But now, the right question is why CImg
require X11 shared libs to link...

I think i have found the problem : with last CImg.h 1.2.9, the switch
"cimg_display_type" have been renamed "cimg_display" !

This is why CImg use X11 by default.

SOmebody can fix the switch at the begining of
digikam/libs/greycstoration/greycstorationiface.cpp from:

#define cimg_display_type 0

#define cimg_display 0

... For the both KDE3 and KDE4 code... and check if all is fine ?

Thanks in advance

Gilles Caulier