[Digikam-devel] digikam 0.10.0 svn build error -- greycstoration and cimg (again)

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 07:57:55 BST 2008

Arnd,

I remember this problem from the past. Let's me give me info:

CImg can prvide X11 interface in few case. In digiKam of course we
don't care and we won't to compile this specific platteform issues to
be portable everywhere.

There is a CImg switch during compilation to disable X11 support.
Sound like i have forget to set this one in CMakeLists.txt

I will take a look and provide a patch in this way

Best

Gilles Caulier