[Digikam-devel] 0.10.0-beta1 release tarball...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 22:15:57 BST 2008

no. i don't want the template version.h file, but the post processed
file version.h generated by cmake and located at the same place.

normally, after to have decompressed tarball, you just need to run
"cmake ." on root folder. At end, the digikam/version.h must be
generated. What's the content ?

Gilles