[Digikam-devel] 0.10.0-beta1 release tarball...

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach at wp.pl
Fri Jul 4 22:09:35 BST 2008

Dnia Friday 04 of July 2008, Gilles Caulier napisał:
> 2008/7/4 Mikolaj Machowski <mikmach at wp.pl>:
> > Dnia Friday 04 of July 2008, Gilles Caulier napisał:
> >> I have updated the digiKam 0.10.0-beta1 tarball. Please re-download
> >> it before to compile
> >
> > Build fails with:
> >
> > /home/mikolaj/kde/src/extragear/graphics/digikam-0.10.0-beta1/imageplu
> >gins/adjustcurves/adjustcurves.cpp: In
> > constructor
> > 'DigikamAdjustCurvesImagesPlugin::AdjustCurveDialog::AdjustCurveDialog
> >(QWidget*)':
> > /home/mikolaj/kde/src/extragear/graphics/digikam-0.10.0-beta1/imageplu
> >gins/adjustcurves/adjustcurves.cpp:101: error: 'digiKamVersion' was not
> > declared in this scope
> > make[2]: ***
> > [imageplugins/adjustcurves/CMakeFiles/digikamimageplugin_adjustcurves.
> >dir/adjustcurves.o] Error 1
> > make[1]: ***
> > [imageplugins/adjustcurves/CMakeFiles/digikamimageplugin_adjustcurves.
> >dir/all] Error 2
> > make[1]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
>
> I don't understand why. "digiKamVersion" is defined into
> digikam/version.h. Are you this file on your computer ? If yes, what
> the content ?

This is in tarball and svn repository digikam/digikam/version.h.cmake:

/* ============================================================
 *
 * This file is a part of digiKam project
 * http://www.digikam.org
 *
 * Date        : 2004-09-09
 * Description : digiKam release ID header.
 *
 * Copyright (C) 2004-2008 by Gilles Caulier <caulier dot gilles at gmail
dot com>
 *
 * This program is free software; you can redistribute it
 * and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General
 * Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation;
 * either version 2, or (at your option)
 * any later version.
 *
 * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
 *
 * ============================================================ */

#ifndef DIGIKAM_VERSION_H
#define DIGIKAM_VERSION_H

// Qt includes.

#include <QString>

// KDE includes.

#include <klocale.h>

// Local includes.

#include "svnversion.h"

static const char digikam_version[] = "${DIGIKAM_VERSION_STRING}";

static inline const QString digiKamVersion()
{
    // We only take the mixed revision
    QString svnVer      = QString(SVNVERSION).section(":", 0, 0);

    QString digiKamVer  = QString(digikam_version);
    if (!svnVer.isEmpty() && !svnVer.startsWith("unknow")
&& !svnVer.startsWith("export"))
        digiKamVer = i18nc("%1 is digiKam version, %2 is the svn
revision", "%1 (rev.: %2)", digikam_version, svnVer);

    return digiKamVer;
}

#endif // DIGIKAM_VERSION_H