[Digikam-devel] visual indication of active filters?
mikmach at wp.pl
Thu Jan 31 23:24:13 GMT 2008
Dnia Friday 01 of February 2008, Gilles Caulier napisał:
> Red color is to indicate than something is wrong, dangerous, etc...
> This is not the case here. Is just to ping user than filters are active.
> Orange is better for that... But it's just my viewpoint...
> Mik, Gerhard ?
Nice idea. Few ideas for improvements.
1. Visual: lack of left-, top-margins looks ugly. LED should be centered
in status bar.
2. Still not sure about colors. For me most logical would be:
- greyed out for inactive filters
- green/orange for active filters
- red when filters caused that there are no images in view
3. Some feedback: I suppose it would be good if user could saw what
filters are active without destroying their effect with mouse click.
Tooltip with list of active filters when hovering?
More information about the Digikam-devel