[Digikam-devel] Problems building digikam from trunk

Gerhard Kulzer gerhardkgmx at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 07:30:39 GMT 2008

On Wednesday 13 February 2008 Angelo Naselli wrote:
> > > Any help?
> >
> > This has to do with you KDE4 installation, Angelo, cmake does not find the macros that come with
> > KDE4 like macro_optional_find_package. Find these macros and link that directory
> > into the cmake macro folder (anyway, that's the way I solved it for me).
> Thanks Gerhard, but i cannot understand what i've missed :/
> If you know which file contains that macro i can try to find the right package
> or where should it be...
>
> Angelo

My cmake modules are here:
/usr/share/cmake-2.4/Modules

The Kde4 provided modules are here (in my case):
/usr/lib/kde4/share/kde4/apps/cma-modules/
Here you find for example MacroOptionalFindPackage.cmake
So I linked the modules from /usr/lib/kde4/share/kde4/apps/cma-modules/ into /usr/share/cmake-2.4/Modules and cmake found them.

Hope that helps you

Gerhard

--
http://www.gerhard.fr