[Digikam-devel] Problems building digikam from trunk

Angelo Naselli anaselli at linux.it
Wed Feb 13 22:04:16 GMT 2008

> Hi Angelo,
>
> I have exactly the same problem. As workaround, I commented two lines in extragear/graphics/CMakeLists.txt. Here is the diff
>
> --- CMakeLists.txt      (révision 774217)
> +++ CMakeLists.txt      (copie de travail)
[...]
> I hope it will solve your problem

Thanks Philippe,
but that solves only the first cmake problem,
and i've already commented those lines.
The unresolved one intead is concerning PKG_CONFIG_PATH
I seem i cannot get the right compiler flags and path
for libkipi-libkexiv2 and libkdcarw that i have compiled
and installed locally into my home.

Angelo