[Digikam-devel] download pictures from a cf-card silently overwrites pictures

Klaus Weidenbach Klaus.Weidenbach at gmx.net
Sun Feb 10 17:52:15 GMT 2008

I could reproduce the same bug in a fresh SVN checkout. I don't know why some pictures fail to be transfered. I used another computer and other cards, but still the same card reader and I always had some pictures that failed to be transfered trough digiKam. If I copy them from konqueror all pictures get copied without a warning.
But the problem is that if a picture fails digiKam mixes up the filenames and indicates the wrong image with a red cross and so causing image loss when retrying again to download the pictures with the red cross only.
--
Best Regards,
Klaus