[Digikam-devel] Search UI

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Thu Feb 7 21:41:03 GMT 2008

(I sent the previous mail before it was finished, here is the rest)

> There are no screenshots yet (and not much code).
> I would like to know how much you like the
I would like to know your opinions on the search interface, both for your
requirements as advanced users, and what would be best for the average user.

Btw, if you have a particularly spectacularly complex search created, I would
be interested in the search url for testing. You get it if you open your db
file with the sqlite3 tool and execute
SELECT url FROM Searches WHERE name='<name of search>';

Marcel