[Digikam-devel] Pending releases...

Marcel Wiesweg marcel.wiesweg at gmx.de
Sat Dec 13 10:17:47 GMT 2008

> - digiKam 0.10.0-beta7 : 98 files closed in bugzilla !!! ...and it's still
> some pending files to close again...

Lets only release when we made the 100 ;-)
There are still 28 bugs and crashes open for 0.10 (+25 wishes), some of them
have their little valid-for-us problems (duplicate, downstream, upstream, no
response).
My idea is to close most of them, and all of those that I can reproduce,
before final. I hope we dont get the Sisyphos effect with new bug reports
opened faster than us fixing them. But then this shows broad beta testing,
which is good ;-)

Marcel