[Digikam-devel] SpliiterState

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 11:17:07 GMT 2008

Andi,

Undependetly of spliter size bug, i cannot find an fine explication why the
image is not displayed in case of splitter size is null (thumbbar not
visible).

This is not logic to not show preview image here. I suspect that zoom level
(from status bar) has an invalid value at first init. later, it is relevant
of preview widget size to be initialized properly (when splitter is
resized).

To resume my idea, i suspect a race condition between zoom level and preview
widget/Splitter/thumbbar are displayed (initialized).

Can you feel my viewpoint ?

Gilles