[Digikam-devel] branches/extragear/kde3/graphics/digikam/utilities/imageeditor/rawimport

Andi Clemens andi.clemens at gmx.net
Sat Aug 16 08:49:09 BST 2008

Gerhard,

from where are you starting configure? From within graphics or digiKam? To
make configure work fine I suggest to start from the graphics folder (like
mentioned on the digiKam website).

If your checkout is a little bit older and you were able to compile before,
you might need to repeat those steps:

make -f Makefile.cvs
./configure --enable-debug=full --prefix=/usr (or appropriate path)

Sometimes the autotools don't recognize that something significant has changed
and they don't update all the makefile dependencies.

On Saturday 16 August 2008 08:38:38 Gerhard Kulzer wrote:

> Good - your configure finished. Start make now
>
> ./configure --prefix=/usr
> make: *** No rule to make target `../acinclude.m4', needed by
> `Makefile.in'. Stop.

This looks like the described autotools problem in the above post. I hope this
will fix it.

Andi