[Digikam-devel] branches/extragear/kde3/graphics/digikam/utilities/imageeditor/rawimport

Gerhard Kulzer gerhardkgmx at gmail.com
Sat Aug 16 07:38:38 BST 2008

On Wednesday 13 August 2008 08:18:24 Gilles Caulier wrote:
> 2008/8/13 Mikolaj Machowski <mikmach at wp.pl>:

> >> Hum. I have simplified image loading with commit #846035. checkout and
> >> try again
> >
> > Well, now it takes effect but widget is completely broken. See
> > attached image.
>
> Sound like your curves saved in rc file beween session  is broken
> somewhere. Press curve reset button (on the bottom left) and try again

> >> Shift+F1 over the slider...
> >
> > OK - but why only -0.5 +0.5 range? I would expect more like -3 +3 range
> > for fixing of badly broken images.
>
> you have right. I will fix it.
>
> Gilles

Hi Gilles,
I've been battling for hours with this error in 0.9.5-svn because I want to
test the rawimport, but I can't find a remedy. Configuration goes fine and then I
get this error message:
config.status: creating config.h
config.status: config.h is unchanged

-- digiKam configure results -------------------
-- using internal libsqlite3...... YES
-- libgphoto2 library found....... YES
-- libtiff library found..... .... YES
-- libpng library found........... YES
-- libjasper library found........ YES
-- liblcms library found.......... YES
-- libkipi library found.......... YES
-- libkexiv2 library found........ YES
-- libkdcraw library found........ YES

Good - your configure finished. Start make now

./configure --prefix=/usr
make: *** No rule to make target `../acinclude.m4', needed by `Makefile.in'.
Stop.

When I use the tarball of 0.9.4 all compiles well. So I don't believe that
I've lost some dependency files.
Got any idea?

Thanks in advance

Gerhard