[Digikam-devel] branches/extragear/kde3/graphics/digikam/utilities/imageeditor/rawimport

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 16:31:53 BST 2008

SVN commit 845390 by cgilles:

Raw Import tool :
- Separate preview and settings implementation from dialog. In fact the dialog will deseapear and editor will support
a widget stack mechanism to display canvas view or tool preview. This will include all image plugins (but it's not yet done.)!
Note than the settings will be hosted by a new right sidebar tab which will be visible only when the tool running.
This moc-up is similar than Risto paper. I'm sure than Mik will be very impatient to test it (:=)))

-Add Lineary adjustmant using curve widget (as UFRAW).

Still Color management improvements to do to complete RAW Import tool. Please, let's me more free time...

CCMAIL: digikam-devel at kde.org

 M  +2 -1      Makefile.am
 M  +63 -440   rawimportdlg.cpp
 M  +7 -2      rawimportdlg.h
 M  +24 -31    rawpreview.cpp
 M  +3 -4      rawpreview.h
 AM            rawsettingsbox.cpp   [License: GPL (v2+)]
 AM            rawsettingsbox.h   [License: GPL (v2+)]