[Digikam-devel] [Proposed solution] zoom factor error

Unai Garro ugarro at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 01:22:38 BST 2008

Attached the patch that does what I mentioned. The "(Magnified)" label
is easy to remove if wanted.

Since I did the hack in digikamapp, I had do do a few mods in
digikamview to allow it read real and preview image sizes. But the rest
of the patch is straightforward, and it only affects to the label shown
in the percentage. It doesn't even touch the position of the scroll.

If there are better ways to do this please let me know. Else have fun
and hope you apply the patch. I don't have an svn account anymore since
I requested dropping it.

Best regards,

    Unai