[Digikam-devel] KDE4 KDoubleNumInput -> QDoubleSpinBox ???

Gerhard Kulzer gerhardkgmx at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 13:16:58 BST 2008

All KDoubleNumInput sliders that require sub-integer steps are not working anymore in KDE4 because KDoubleNumInput does not allow for it. That means that most of the plugin sliders are useless.

QDoubleSpinBox would be the adequate replacement allowing 0.01 steps in my (uninformed) eyes. If that is the solution, tell me, I could the replacement whereever needed.

Best regards
Gerhard