[Digikam-devel] Better unsharp mask in batch tools

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach at wp.pl
Thu Oct 18 16:39:14 BST 2007

Hmm, maybe this is not the best list, nevermind.

I tried to write patch for better unsharp mask in batch tools. I think
I succeeded in main part but there is one problem :)

I cannot perform any batch operation.

This is kdDebug output from task:

digikam: 0.8x1+0.8+0.05
digikam: convert -crop 300x300+0+0 -unsharp
0.8x1+0.8+0.05 -verbose /home/mikolaj/Digikam/2007-07-23/p1010459-2.jpg

As you can see it is possible to perform operation on radius smaller
than one pixel. But there is another bug. Convert cannot perform
when only one file name is available. And this is definitely beyond my
capability.

Note: this bug apply to all batch processes.

m.