[Digikam-devel] Menu entries for Go To?

Mikolaj Machowski mikmach at wp.pl
Thu Nov 1 14:45:22 GMT 2007

Dnia Thursday 01 of November 2007, Arnd Baecker napisaƂ:
> Hi Mikolaj,
>
> this is in particular a question for you
> which we discussed on the IRC yesterday:
>
> Now that in current svn there is a right-mouse-click popup
> with the Go To functionality,
> the question is, whether a corresponding Go To sub menu should
> be added to the Main Image menu of the Album GUI.

Yes. All actions from context menu should be also accessible from main
menu.

> If yes, I am not sure about the current settings of the separator lines:
> Wouldn't it be better to have:
>   view
>   edit
>   Place onto lightable
>   Add to lightable
>   Go To
>   ------
>   Adjust Exif orientation tag
>   Auto Rotate/Flip using Exif information
>   Rotate
>   Flip
>   ------
>   Convert to black and white

Looks  good. BTW - were are origins of B&W conversions? If kipi it
should go to batch menu, if it is digiKam native IMO it should go away.
IE has much better conversion, PLUS this operation is impossible to
revert - such actions should vanish.

m.