[Digikam-devel] maximal Thumbnail size

Sebastian Bothe mail at sbothe.de
Fri May 4 18:14:13 BST 2007

Hello,

  I`m new to digikam devel and I'm not sure if this is the right way- If not
please let me know.
 I wanted to change the maximal thumbnail size available with the new slider
in digikam. Taking a look a the sources it seems to me that it should be set
in thumnailsize.h - some hardcoded size values in thumnailjob and
digikamthumbnail keep it from working -

 I attach a patch which makes use of the size defined in thumbnailsize.h,
which works for me- Perhaps someone with more knowledge on digikam can take a
look at it.

Thanks
Sebastian