[Digikam-devel] merging DigikamImagePlugins to digiKam... Menus cleanup

Gerhard Kulzer gerhard at kulzer.net
Wed Mar 21 06:21:21 GMT 2007

/* Just a thought in the morning: The plugins were meant to be the moving
target so that the main application can be stable and the development happens
in the plugins. The situation is rather reversed since a long time: the
plugins are stable, the application changes 50% of code per week ;-) */

I propose to clear the IE menus as we are integrating the plugins. This is my
proposal (I beg your pardon if it has been suggested elsewhere before):

File (as is)

Edit (as is)

View (as is)

Color