[Digikam-devel] Storage of digiKam Tags path (again)...

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 14:31:04 GMT 2007

I just finalized the code to set and get the IPTC XML data set into digiKam
core.

The XML data format is given below :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<digikamproperties>
 <comments value="A cool photo from Adrien..." />
 <date value="2006-11-23T13:36:26" />
 <rating value="4" />
 <tagslist>
  <tag path="gilles/adrien/testphoto" />
  <tag path="monuments/Trocadero/Tour Eiffel" />
  <tag path="City/Paris" />
 </tagslist>
</digikamproperties>

Gilles