[Digikam-devel] problems with digikam3.db into a nefs partition

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 17:13:10 GMT 2007

ok

In all case i think than using a NFS mount point like a root album library
path is wrong, because there is a risk to have 2 instance of digiKAm running
on 2 different computers witch open the database in R/W. In this case, the
concurrent writting on DB will corrupt the data.

The database file must be stored in all case in local. The way to have a
link on NFS mount path like a subfolder of the root album library path is an
easy solution. each computer have a dedicaced database file in local. No
problem with NFS, no concurrent acess to DB.

Gilles