[Digikam-devel] Fwd: Trans.: [exiv2] Exiv2 release 0.13

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 12:49:36 GMT 2007

Nota : Andreas, to improve the binary compatibilty, we can use a d private
internal class everywhere to contain all private members.

Like this, if you add a new private member in a class the benary is not
broken because private member declarations are include in cpp files not in
hpp.

This way increase the compilation time too... When the API will be more
stable for you, i can patch the library like this. I know very well this
technic since i have patched all digiKam core implementation.
Also, libkexiv2 and libkdcraw are implemented using d private class.

Friendly

Gilles