[Digikam-devel] Disk full due to showfoto

Heiner Lamprecht heiner at heiner-lamprecht.net
Fri Mar 2 21:38:14 GMT 2007

On Freitag, 2. März 2007, Gilles Caulier wrote:
> These tmp files are duing to undo operations in editor, and of
> course are cleaned at end of showfoto session normally. If you
> clean up manually these files, and you try again to use showfoto
> with some operation to undo over a pictures, files are properlly
> cleaned ?
>
> Witch version you use ?

I use more or less current svn versions.  The timestamps of the
files were between 09/2006 and 02/2007, but they are only from few
particular days.

> Where are located these files in your computer ?

/var/tmp/kdecache-heiner/showfoto

I will monitor the directory in the next days or weeks.  Maybe I can
find something.

    Heiner

--
    heiner at heiner-lamprecht dot net    GnuPG - Key: 9859E373
  Fingerprint:  3770 7947 F917 94EF 8717 BADB 0139 7554 9859 E373