[Digikam-devel] digiKam inclusion on KDE 4.1 ?

Antonio E. aironmail at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 13:20:34 BST 2007

Be part of the kdegraphics is great, but I would prefer to have digikam out
of the KDE release cycle; to just stay for in the line that it is, like
amarok. The KDE release cycle is perhaps so strict for an application like
digikam, where new features are being added in each new release instead of
only bug fixes. The digikam development I think is being managed a very good
way, making its progress very dynamically. I think that being in the
kdegraphics will stop that somehow.  It's just my opinion.