[Digikam-devel] Compile Problem: Unknown CMake command "KDE4_INSTALL_ICONS"

Thomas McGuire thomas.mcguire at gmx.net
Fri Jul 20 20:04:57 BST 2007

Hi,

On Thursday 19 July 2007, Bernhard Rode wrote:
> Today I've read on Gilles Blog, that Digikam is now able to be compiled
> under KDE4.
>
> So I dated up all my KDE 4.0 libraries and compiled everythink.
>
> I only have problem with Digikam now.
> I always get the following error:
> ############
> CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
> /home/kde-devel/kde/src/extragear/graphics/digikam/data/icons/CMakeLists.tx
>t:1: Unknown CMake command "KDE4_INSTALL_ICONS".
> -- Configuring done
> ############
>
> Maybe someone of you can tell me what my current Setup is missing.
> Google ist not very helpful on KDE4_INSTALL_ICONS.
Currently, digikam can not be built alone, you also need the graphics parent
directory.
To download digikam, do the following:
svn co -N svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/extragear/graphics
cd graphics/
svn co svn://anonsvn.kde.org/home/kde/trunk/extragear/graphics/digikam
cd ..

Then you can run cmake / cmakekde.

Hope that helps,
Thomas