[Digikam-devel] Compile Problem: Unknown CMake command "KDE4_INSTALL_ICONS"

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 09:55:52 BST 2007

You need to install kdelibs4 development package. Read depencies list in
README file.

But this KDE4 code still in alpha stage !!! Good luck

Also, the digikam from trunk branch is not yet ready to use. It crash
everywhere...

Checkout the stable KDE3 branch instead in svn.

http://www.digikam.org/?q=download/svn

Gilles