[Digikam-devel] rfe: show age depending on age,

cedric briner work at infomaniak.ch
Fri Jul 20 07:23:39 BST 2007

> Definitely not for core functionality. But with some interface for
> scripting - Kross - and user defined fields in database, why not?

So sorry to hear that this is not for the core functionality. Because
when I read what is digikam for:
digiKam - KDE Photo Management | The Photo Management For The Masses

and the _masses_ do photo of their family as their main subject. And
maybe half of them will have children or event that needs such kind of
feature. It feels to me that this is quite important.

:(

okay, how should I do to push this idea which I find really good (it's
always fantastic to think that your own ideas are good !)

  - Should I code it myself
  - send this rfe to an other mailing list
  - Is there somewehere like a place where people give their idea ?

Ced.
--

Cedric BRINER
Geneva - Switzerland