[Digikam-devel] View -> Histogram will be removed in 0.9.1 - any objection?

Luka Renko lure at kubuntu.org
Sat Jan 27 17:59:08 GMT 2007

On Wednesday 24. of January 2007 22:33:23 Luka Renko wrote:
> On Wednesday 24. of January 2007 20:47:45 Caulier Gilles wrote:
> > There is also another point about menu in editor to improve : the
> > View/Histogram option...
> >
> > This one have been added with digikam 0.7.x series by a contributor. With
> > 0.7 and 0.8 series, there is no sidebar available. This is why the patch
> > have been accepted.
> >
> > Personnally, i would to remove this option from Image Editor and
> > Showfoto. By this way, the B.K.O file # 110514 can be closed (obsolete)
>

> > I'm not sure if we can do it before 0.9.1.
>
> I am sure this can be done in couple of hours and I will try to make a
> patch for this, then we can decide if I should commit or not.

As discussed with Gilles on IRC, I will work on the patch to remove
View->Histogram. Since 0.9.1 will be a bit later than it was anticipated,
this will probably get in before the 0.9.1 beta.

If you think this functionality is still needed, please speak up now and
explain the use cases for keeping feature.

Regards,
Luka