[Digikam-devel] How to apply changes in digikams IPTC settings to all tagged photos?

Caulier Gilles caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Fri Jan 26 09:43:03 GMT 2007

Le Jeudi 25 Janvier 2007 22:37, Marcel Wiesweg a écrit :
> > In MetadataHub, the methods load() and save() must return a boollean
> > value to see if something is wrong. DMetadata return a bool value with
> > load and save methods. I think i easy to following it in MetadataHub.
> >
> > I will use this bool value in Batch dialog to show if pictures have been
> > touched or not (file format supported for ex.). Actually the dialog give
> > the files list without more feedback.
>
> I have added bool values all write methods and for the load method that
> loads a DMetadata.

Done in svn .Fixed a little bug in MetadataHub to handle properly the
DMetadata bool value returned when something is dirty in picture metadata.

The Batch sync metadata picture tool is fixed, but still a problem with
current implementation of Exiv2. There is no exception generated by all RAW
file format supported in read only (TIFF, MRW, NEF, CR2 etc...)

http://digikam3rdparty.free.fr/Screenshots/syncmetadatatofile.png

Feedback reported to Andreas. wait and see...