[Digikam-devel] How to apply changes in digikams IPTC settings to all tagged photos?

Caulier Gilles caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Thu Jan 25 14:33:52 GMT 2007

Le mercredi 24 janvier 2007 22:27, Marcel Wiesweg a écrit :
> > > Yes I will add that if more than one, two?, five? images are selected
> >
> > Well, if you only show the progress dialog if you have more than 10
> > pictures selected (for example) and you don't show it with 9 pictures,
> > the users will be confused... and certainly an Usability report will do
> > in B.K.O. I recommend you to :
> >
> > - not show the dialog if one image is selected.
> > - show the dialog if more than one image is selected.
> >
> > ... and we will see the users feedback after beta1.
>
> Ok, I will do it.

Marcel,

In MetadataHub, the methods load() and save() must return a boollean value to
see if something is wrong. DMetadata return a bool value with load and save
methods. I think i easy to following it in MetadataHub.

I will use this bool value in Batch dialog to show if pictures have been
touched or not (file format supported for ex.). Actually the dialog give the
files list without more feedback.