[Digikam-devel] How to apply changes in digikams IPTC settings to all tagged photos?

Caulier Gilles caulier.gilles at kdemail.net
Mon Jan 22 20:20:40 GMT 2007

Hey guy !

The new Batch tool to sync all pictures metadata with digiKam database is in

Please test it and give me a feedback.

I recommend to use a test pictures repository in case of something is wrong...

I have tested it in my computer and all work fine here...

Note : duing of a limitation of Exiv2 library, only JPEG file are updated.
Andreas work to TIFF writting codec and me into PNG codec. This is want mean
than later you can sync too TIFF and PNG images with this tool...

Gilles.